- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls (I use two)
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed (loose pack)
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (or more if you like)
Beat the following together:
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
How it is done:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Brown breakfast sausage in a large skillet until no longer pink and the meat is crumbly, about 10 minutes. Drain excess grease and set sausage aside.
Separate crescent roll dough into triangles and place into an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan with a rim, points toward the center. Press the triangles together to form a solid crust; pinch a 1 1/2-inch rim up the side of the pizza pan.
Spoon cooked sausage into the bottom of the crust. Spread hash browns over the sausage and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until smooth and pour the egg mixture over the cheese layer. Sprinkle pizza evenly with Parmesan cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and crust is lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes. Wait 10 minutes before slicing.
* Use a deep dish pizza pan so the eggs don’t run over the sides. You could also use O’Brien Potatoes for some extra kick. Can be made the night before, just leave the eggs mixture in a container and add it to the pan prior to cooking.